This is the main way we communicate with our current players and where you can find your Fixtures, Ladders, Game Player Form, Weather & Insurance Policies and Important Notifications all in one place. All players need to download the app.
Need to get a set of bibs or some tape for the season?
You can collect from the venue on your night of play.
Player Game Form, Team Registration Sheet and Additional Players
- Any player taking the court to play with a team must join the Stack Team app and the subsequent competition and team at the beginning of the season. Note: once your profile has been created you will just need to assign yourself to the competitions and teams you play in (for those that play over multiple nights and/or locations and for all fill ins)
- Complete the weekly game check in by RSVP’ing yes or no in the Stack Team app. These records will be used to determine those players that qualify for finals and any insurance claim requirements.
- Click here to view instructions on how to download and join a competition and team.
It is recommended teams provide a scorer: If not umpires will flip the score cards or they will ask the GS to complete each quarter.
Fill in players – Need a player to avoid a forfeit fine.
Avoiding a forfeit fee
- You only need 5 to start the game: Check with friends, family, work colleagues, flatmates to see if anyone wants to come and play
- Like us on Facebook MelbourneSocialNetball : We use Facebook to help you find a player at short notice. A scheduled 12.30 daily post is available to all teams and Fill-in players to exchange info across the day. Captains must share terms and conditions (team name, time of game and colour of shirt/uniform)
- Arrive early before your game and ask any players from the previous games to join your team
- Ensure fill ins (join the competition and team) to complete online check via Stack Team App (as this is how they can qualify for finals).
Forfeits – If you need to forfeit a game, text 0419 887 719 ASAP to let us know the team cannot play or email email@example.com so we can let you opposition know not to come to the courts. .
Note: A forfeit fine of $180 (Game fee + $90) will apply for your 1st forfeit check. T&Cs for more information.
MSN seasons normally runs 16 rounds with 2 rounds of finals, unless otherwise noted on the specific venue page. (occasionally we do 12 rounds)
Re-grading at redraw
Across the first 3 games (if required).
Re-fixture at round 4 in each season for late team application however we always try to accommodate any late application.
From time to time we will conduct a mid season assessment of the grading to ensure it is correct.
Mixed Team Ratio
A full mixed team requires no less than 1 male identifying player and no more than 3 male identifying players on the court at any one time. No more than 6 female identifying players can be on the court during any game.
- Each male identifying player must cover one of the following positions to remain spread across all 3 thirds. One for GS/GA One for GK/GD One for WD/C/WA.
- Many teams have 4 male identifying players who alternate each quarter amongst themselves.
- You can take the court with 5 players; a min of 1 male identifying player.
Netball Bibs & Balls
MSN Terms and Conditions
In addition to AANA rule book MSN have some Terms and Conditions that clarify MSN’s expectations when taking the court to play Netball. These work as a complementary layering affect. Click here for the MSN Terms and Conditions v1.3