How Social Ladies’ Teams Benefit Their Members
You think that netball is awesome and you love playing it. You want to participate in Melbourne Social Netball games and while you can sign up as an individual player, you prefer to form your own team yourself.
Unfortunately, you still have a couple of slots vacant, so you need to launch a recruitment campaign among family, friends, and acquaintances. What reasons can you use to tempt them into joining your team? Try citing the following benefits offered by social ladies’ teams:
- They provide an easy and fun way to get started with the sport. Social netball is perfect for beginners. You don’t have to worry that everyone else is better than you. Players are out there for casually competitive matches. They come in varying ages, fitness levels, and skill levels. All are welcome. You may even be at an advantage, being new to the game. There were some significant changes to netball rules recently implemented, so you start out playing by those rules. Other players would understandably have some adjustment to do. In case you’re already familiar with the old rules, there’s still no need to worry as Melbourne Social Netball teaches players about the new rules across their team matches.
- They serve as an automatic support group. Whether you’re a beginner or not, you and your team will provide each other the encouragement to play the sport well. You know that there are people rooting for your progress and celebrating your accomplishments. As friendships are forged, you can expect the support to extend to other areas of your life as well.
- They bring you to awesome sports venues. If you sign up with Melbourne Social Netball, you’ll have the chance to play at the following venues:
- Flagstaff Gardens in the city.
- Melbourne High School in South Yarra.
- Ryan’s Reserve in Richmond.
- Richmond Recreation Centre in Richmond.
- Riverside Golf and Tennis Centre in Ascot Vale.
These reasons make some very persuasive arguments. Try them out on your kith and kin now.