Price is per player per season (this is a set fee regardless length of season, and must be completed at the beginning of the season)
- This is an individual opt in arrangement.
- $50 excess fee will apply to cover up to $750 non medicare expenses (plus some more conditions included)
- PDS form will be required to claim, with medical professionals to complete components.
- Players must have an accident form completed on the night of the injury with the Team Leader, and the team sign on sheets must reflect that the player has played to be eligible to put in a claim to the insurance company.
- MSN will not provide insurance advice and the player will deal with the Insurance Company about specifics of the claim once paperwork has been admitted.
Player are still able to obtain and utilise their own private health cover to assist any Medicare gap.